V SMS' SessionZarzecze, 9th - 11th April 1999
The Game Theory. Applications.
- Games for two people. Fixed point theorems. Pure and mixed strategies. Minimax theorem of Von Neumann. Share interpretation of mixed strategies.
- Theorems about advantegous strategies. Solving games 2 x m. The "misleading game" method.
- Examples of games: simplified war games, "rock - paper - scissors", "morra", optimal therapy, the investment problem, agrarian issues, the problem of provision with fuel, frying scrambled eggs, web games.
- Linear programming. The "Simplex" method. The optimal diet problem. Solving games and optimalisation issues. Dantzig theorems.
- Strategic games and decisions.
- Multiplayer games. Infinite games. Games in a square. Concave-convex games. Games with continuum of players. Approximation with finite games.
- Optimal investment. Optimal therapy. Optimal cultivation of an agricultural acreage. Steinhaus games. Optimal localisation of an object.
- Multistage games. The prisoner's dilemma. Exhaustion games.
- Games with non-zero sum. Utility. Two-matrix games. Coalition games. Game based on the marriage conflict.
- Cooperation of two production companies. Competition between two capitalistic companies. Competition of oligopolists.
- Nash and Wald theorems about non-zero sum.
- The bidding problem. Investing on the stock-exchange.
 Elements of game theory for economists,Ewa Drabik, Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu w Białymstoku, Białystok 1998,
 Biblioteczka Matematyczna13 - Introduction to Game Theory,Edward Kofler, PZWS, Warszawa1963,
Risk Theory Scetches,K.J. Arrow, PWN, Warszawa, 1979.
last update: 03.04.2011